A gourmet version of a traditional dish!
Ingredients for 4 people
- 1 packet noodles "Flampouriotika" (about 500 gr)
- 1 deep dish cherry tomatoes (about 20 tomatoes) cut in half
- 250 gr spicy feta, cut into small cubes
- 3 chopped zucchini
- 1 green pepper (or any color of your choice)
- 2 onions, chopped
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup peeled and chopped black olives - salt, pepper, oregano
Cook the noodles in well salted water and drain. In a small saucepan saute the onion in olive oil initially, then pepper, chopped zucchini, cherry tomatoes and olives. Be sure to fry for a while and do not stir the veggies very much (because they will become soft) . Three minutes before the finish sautéing ,pour into the pan feta and oregano. Salt and pepper (not too much salt because the feta is already salty!) And then pour the contents of the saucepan into the pot with the noodles. Mix well and serve. Decorate your plate with 2 fresh tomatoes and 2-3 whole olives.